Recipe: Tasty My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding

My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding.

My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding very diverse and have ideal flavor that unique. Some types of My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding recipes are also adequate convenient to process and do not pick up long. Although not everybody likes My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding food, now several people are got attached and like the various My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding foods on hand. This can be visible from the number of restaurants that supply My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding as one of the serving. You can have My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding

  1. It's 4 of Egg.
  2. You need 500 ml of Milk.
  3. You need 100 grams of Sugar.
  4. Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.

My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding instructions

  1. Warm the milk until tepid. (Don't let it boil).
  2. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the sugar and salt. Stir together. Pour in the milk and mix, without causing it to foam..
  3. Strain through a strainer and pour into the containers you will be using. Put into the boiling steamer and steam on low for 15-20 minutes. Done!.
  4. If you want to make caramel pudding, this is really helpful! They are caramel tablets especially for pudding. Just place a few at the bottom of the pudding cup and pour in the pudding mixture..

To get ingredients for production My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are ample kinds of My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding that are convenient and quick to process into delicious dishes. You can always practice this My Mother's Steamed Custard Pudding recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook different foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top