Recipe: Delicious My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad

My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad.

My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad very diverse and have ideal flavor that unique. Several kinds of My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad recipes are also sufficient easy to process and dont pick up long. Even though not everyone likes My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad food, now some people are getting attached and like the various My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad foods on hand. This could be visible of the number of restaurants that supply My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad as one of the dishes. You can cook My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad

  1. Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of your favorite dressing.
  2. Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced grape tomatoes.
  3. You need 1 of medium carrot, diced or julienned.
  4. You need 1/4 cup of diced red onions.
  5. You need 1/4 cup of sliced radishes.
  6. It's 1/4 cup of brocoli florets (cut small).
  7. It's 1 of hard boiled egg, diced (optional).
  8. You need 1/2 of chicken breast, cooked, cooled and diced (optional).
  9. Prepare 2 tbsp. of cheese of choice (shredded, cubed or crumbled).
  10. It's 1 cup of shredded purple cabbage.
  11. Prepare 2 cups of lettuce of choice (pictured is romaine).
  12. You need 1 tbsp. of pepitas (optional).
  13. It's 1 tsp. of sunflower seeds (optional).
  14. You need of wide mouthed quart sized mason jar with lid.

My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad step by step

  1. Start by placing your dressing in the bottom of the mason jar. Pictured is my homemade ranch, but a vinaigrette will spread easier when you go to eat. My favorite to use generally is my homemade honey mustard vinaigrette. Next come the veggies that can hold up to soaking in the dressing. Place in the tomatoes, carrots, onions, radishes and broccoli florets, in that order..
  2. Next, if you are using the diced, hard boiled egg or the diced chicken (or both) then place them in now..
  3. Next comes the cheese, cabbage and lettuce. You may need to pack the lettuce in gently. At the very top, place the pepitas and sunflower seeds (if using). You could also place croutons in instead..
  4. Place the lid on and refrigerate until you're ready to eat. Then, either shake it up and eat straight from the jar or dump everything into a bowl and toss around before eating..

Got ingredients for production My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are ample kinds of My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad that are easy and quick to process into delicious dish. You can always praxis this My Garden Fresh Mason Jar Salad recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook other foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top