Easiest Way to Cook Yummy My Sausage Casserole 😍

My Sausage Casserole 😍.

My Sausage Casserole 😍 My Sausage Casserole 😍 highly diverse and own mind flavor that unique. Several kinds of My Sausage Casserole 😍 recipes are also sufficient easy to process and dont take long. Though not everyone likes My Sausage Casserole 😍 food, now some people are got attached and like the sundry My Sausage Casserole 😍 foods on hand. This could be visible from the number of restaurants that provide My Sausage Casserole 😍 as one of the dishes. You can cook My Sausage Casserole 😍 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Sausage Casserole 😍

  1. You need 1 tbls of Butter.
  2. You need 1/2 of large white onion diced.
  3. Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried Basil.
  4. You need 1/2 tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
  5. You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
  6. You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
  7. Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mixed herbs.
  8. Prepare 1/4 cup of White Wine.
  9. You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
  10. It's 1/2 pint of Boiling water.
  11. It's 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
  12. You need 8 of Sausages grilled until browned all round.
  13. It's 8 of little new potatoes cut in half. Skins on or off.
  14. It's 1/2 tin of Baked beans in Tomato sauce.
  15. It's 1/2 cup of Frozen peas.
  16. Prepare 1 tbls of Cornflour mixed in 1/4 cup cold water...to thicken.

My Sausage Casserole 😍 step by step

  1. In a heavy based oven pan with a lid, heat the butter and add the onions herbs pepper, paprika and salt fry for 2 minutes..
  2. .
  3. Next pour in the wine let it bubble for 2 minutes then add the chicken stock crumbled in then the boiling water mix and bring to the boil..
  4. Next add the potatoes, sausage, peas and Beans then add the tomato puree stir add the lid and put in preheated oven for 35 minutes on 1.60°C.
  5. Take out the oven add 1 tbls Corn flour in a 1/4 cup cold water mix then pour in to make the casserole a little thicker as you would like really..

Obtain ingredients for making My Sausage Casserole 😍 recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are much types of My Sausage Casserole 😍 that are simple and quick to process into delicious dish. You can constantly practice this My Sausage Casserole 😍 recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top